The Pandigital 1GB Novel 7" Color Multimedia eReader (White) has a digital TFT LCD 7" color touch panel display with a vibrant 600 x 800 resolution. The large, full touch panel is great for reading your favorite eBooks and magazines, watching movies and even viewing a slideshow of your stored pictures. The color eReader features an Android operating system, which is both intuitive and easy to navigate. Another benefit of Android is the quick access to the Android App Market and AppsLib. The system supports eBook file formats, photo display, audio formats and video as well. There's a headphone jack for privacy and a hi-speed Mini USB 2.0 port for data transfers.
Pandigital has also equipped the Novel eReader with integrated WiFi 802.11 b/g/n. This allows you to surf the Internet, check your email and download books, newspapers, magazines, music and even movies. All that you need is a WiFi hot-spot or you can connect through your home wireless network. Plus, the Android AppsLib gives you access to thousands of downloadable eBooks, comics and fun applications including games and functional apps. All of this goes straight to your device; there's no need for a computer.
The sturdy, 7" eReader features a 1GB internal memory, but this is expandable by up to 32GB. The built-in 2-in-1 card reader supports SD/SDHC and MMC/MMC+ memory cards up to 32GB. Pandigital's Novel eReader even supports a full virtual keyboard, with tactile control of power On/Off and volume Up/Down. It's labeled an eReader, but it's really so much more; you can watch movies, view photos and listen to music. Plus, for added flexibility, the device is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X as well.
- You can curl up with a good eBook or listen to music, view photo slideshows and even watch your favorite movies
- Stunning 7" digital TFT LCD color touch panel display with a vibrant and sharp 600 x 800 resolution
- Supports eBook, audio, video and photo file formats
- Internal 1GB memory with SD/SDHC & MMC/MMC+ expandable memory card storage up to 32GB
- Full virtual keyboard and tactile volume and power controls
- Built-in WiFi lets you surf the web and send emails and the USB 2.0 port affords hi-speed data transfers
- Over 2 million books, magazines and newspapers available from the Barnes & Noble online bookstore