Barska's Tripod with Pistol Grip Head allows the camera to be pointed quickly and easily in any direction with its quick orientation ball head. Release the trigger and the ball head locks the camera firmly into place, at any angle. It also has a vertical cut-out for 360° photography that allows you to shoot straight down. This tripod has rubber feet and retractable spikes for use on uneven ground. Each leg can be angled independently from 45° to 175°, ideal for leaning the tripod against an angled wall. A soft carrying case is included.
- Pistol grip head with quick orientation ball head allows rapid framing of shot by pressing the trigger to move camera in any direction and releasing the trigger to immediately lock camera
- Features a Vertical Cut-Out for 360 degree photography, so that you can even shoot straight down
- The rubber feet of this tripod can be exposed to reveal spikes that can be placed in uneven ground, such as in between rocks for maximum stabilization.
- Each leg can also be angled independently from 45 degrees to 175 degrees, making it ideal for leaning the tripod against an angled wall.
- Maximum height of 4.41'
- Weighs 5.18 lb
- Load capacity of 11.02 lb