Enhance, engage and personalize with the Bamboo Capture Digital Tablet from Wacom. Designed to take your digital imagery to the next level, this tablet works with Adobe Photoshop Elements (included in the box) and various other photo software applications. Sketch, edit or perfect your digital images or let your creativity roam free in a digital medium.
This tablet lets you restore old photos, make your portraits come alive, remove unwanted details, improve skin tones and create your own compositions with ease. With multi-touch input, you can use the tablet to zoom in on photos, scroll through albums and navigate your computer, using the familiar gestures of a certain mobile device named after a fruit.
- Included Software Bundle
- This tablet comes with three valuable software applications designed to expand your creativity and increase your productivity. Adobe Photoshop Elements is a photo-editing program for retouching and having fun with photos. Nik Color Efex Pro WE3 provides simple filters for color enhancement and special effects. Autodesk SketchBook Express is a sketching application for visualizing your ideas, light sketching and doodling
- The Bamboo Pen
- The included Bamboo pen has an ergonomic design for comfortable drawing and does not require batteries. There are also two programmable switches located on the pen for assigning shortcuts. It can also be conveniently stored using the pen holder located on the tablet
- Equal Opportunity
- This tablet doesn't discriminate against left- or right-handed users because it can be used by both. Its symmetrical design allows it to accommodate everyone. It is also compatible with both Mac and Windows computers
- Pen-on-Paper Feel
- The textured work surface gives off that pen-on-paper feel so you can sketch like you would on regular paper while saving trees at the same time
- Intuitive Functionality
- The multi-touch feature supports easy-to-use hand gestures while the four programmable ExpressKeys can be assigned shortcuts for added productivity
- Active Area
- With an active area of 5.8 x 3.6" (14.7 x 9.2cm), you'll have plenty of space draw out your ideas, mark up documents and more
- Pressure Sensitive
- This tablet supports up to 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity to ensure accurate pen input