The Standard Biometric Keypad Safe from Barska is a user-friendly technologically advanced solution for safely storing valuables at your home or office. This safe’s compact size is ideal for storing important documents, small firearms, cash, and jewelry. Two solid steel locking deadbolts and advanced fingerprint recognition technology make this biometric safe a sensible addition to any location requiring immediate-access security in a mountable size.
The Standard Biometric Keypad Safe features an internal memory that stores up to 32 distinct fingerprints, stores only one 4-8 digit pin code, and includes emergency backup keys for multiple access modes. Each access method functions independently, avoiding potential frustration and confusion when an emergency demands urgent access to valuables and weapons. Open the safe with a touch of a finger, no need to find a key or remember a combination under duress. For added convenience, this safe is wall and floor mountable, and operates on four AA batteries.
- Second Generation Fingerprint Technology
- This fingerprint scanning optical technology provides advanced security against the loss and theft of valuables.
- Multiple Access Modes
- Easily access your valuables through three access modes; fingerprint identification, pin code entry, and emergency backup keys. Each access method functions independently, avoiding potential frustration and confusion when an emergency demands urgent access to safe contents.
- Pin Code Access Method
- Grant access to your safe when you're on the go by programming a numeric code that operates independently of the fingerprint identification access mode.
- Motorized Deadbolt Lock
- The motorized reinforced dead bolt door can be opened easily with one finger.
- Matte black steel enclosure, pre-drilled anchor points, and removable soft mat insert bolster this robust storage system.
- Easily register your fingerprint with a 3-step programming process that will have you storing your valuables in minutes. Quickly access your valuables with the touch of a finger.