The 675 Starwatcher Refractor Telescope (Metallic Silver) from Barska boasts fully coated optics for increased light transmission. The equatorial mount allows the telescope to follow the apparent daily movement of a night sky object across the sphere of the sky as the chosen target travels around the celestial pole. The 675 Starwatcher offers a generous magnification of 675 power while vaunting an aperture of 60mm. The telescope, mount and tripod are easy to set up and are accompanied with everything necessary to begin the adventure of a lifetime including a finderscope, diagonal, three eyepieces, moon filter, Barlow lens, mount and tripod.
The large focal length of 900mm can be leveraged by the three included eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens and an erecting diagonal that not only lessens neck strain for zenith area observing but also makes the image upright for terrestrial viewing. The Deepsky Astronomy software is packed with many features that both experienced and novice users will appreciate. There is a searchable database of over 10,000+ objects including, nebulae, star clusters, double stars, and variable stars. Simply load it into a PC and begin a journey to the stars and planets.
- 3x Barlow lens multiplies magnification choices for different kinds of viewing
- Deepsky Astronomy software for a PC with a database of over 10,000 celestial objects
- The optical tube has a metallic silver finish that offers a handsome and appealing telescope
- Red-Dot finderscope helps align the scope on the selected object before viewing with the telescope
- 1.5x erecting eye 90° diagonal allows terrestrial observing and lessens neck strain during longer sessions
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with an accessories tray and an altazimuth mount make sky watching pleasurable and easy
- Fully coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- The equatorial mount simplifies tracking of stars and planets helping to keep the selected object in view as it moves across the night sky
- Three interchangeable eyepieces, an SR4, an H12 and an H20 provide multiple magnifications. It is always advisable to start with a lower power and slowly increase the magnification