Barska's AF11566 100 Prepared Microscope Slides with Wooden Case puts a myriad of specimens at your disposal. Each labeled prepared slide has ground edges and is 1mm thick, 3" long, and 1" wide. Among the numerous slides included in the case you'll find lichen, mixed bacteria, Aspergillus, connective tissue, rumen wall, and many, many others.
One hundred prepared microscope slides with wooden case by Barska
Each labeled prepared slide has ground edges 1mm in thickness and is 3 inches long and 1 inch wide
List of Slides
1. Root tip of Zea mays L.S.
2. Tip Stem of Hydrilla verticillata L.S. (show apical meristem)
3. Stem of Cucurbita moschata L.S.
4. Stem of monocotyledon T.S. (show closed bundle)(Zea mays)
5. Stem of dicotyledon T.S. (show open bundle)(Helianthus annuu)
6. Stem of woody dicotyledonous plant T.S.
7. Lower Epidermis of Vicia faba leaf W.M.
8. Root tip of Allium cepa L.S. (show mitotic division)
9. Leaf of Pinus T.S.
10. Plasmodesmus sec. (endospermium of Diospyros kaki)
11. Foliose Lichen sec.
12. Sporophyll of Pteridium sec.
13. Fern Prothallia,w.m.
14. Fern Prothallia & Sporangia, W.M.
15. Pollen germination W.M.
16. Ovary of Lilium brownii var. viridulum T.S. (show ovule structure)
17. Mature anther of Lilium brownii var. viridulum sec.
18. Proembryo stage of Capsella bursa-pastoris sec.
19. Mature embryo of Capsella bursa-pastoris sec.
20. Leaf of Jasminum nudiflorum T.S.
21. Seed of Zea mays L.S.
22. Chaff epidermis of Allium cepa W.M.
23. Leaf of Nerium indicum T.S. (show leaf of xerophyte)
24. Leaf of Potamogeton crispus T.S. (show leaf of hydrophyte)
25. Young root of Vicia faba T.S.
26. Penicillium W.M.
27. Actinomyces, W.M.
28. Chlamydomonas W.M.
29. Mixed Bacteria, smear
30. Saccharomyces W.M.
31. Conjugation of Spirogyra W.M.
32. Spirogyra W.M. (vegetative mass)
33. Volvox W.M.
34. Aspergillus W.M.
35. Agaricus sec.
36. Rhizopus W.M.
37. Cyanophytes(long thread moss) W.M.
38. Hairy mould W.M.
39. Hydra L.S.
40. Pheretima (common structure) T.S.
41. Mitosis of animal sec. (Parascaris equorum)
42. Conjugation of Paramecium caudatum W.M.
43. Binary fission of Paramecium caudatum W.M.
44. Cysticercus Cercaria of Taenia solium W.M.
45. Sexual mosaic of Schistosoma japonicum W.M.
46. Schistosoma japonicum (male) W.M.
47. Schistosoma japonicum (female) W.M.
48. Mouthpart of female Culex W.M.
49. Hydra with bud W.M.
50. Hydra through testis T.S.
List of Slides, Continued
51. Hydra through ovary T.S.
52. Frog-Cleavage, sec.
53. Blastula stage of egg of Frog sec.
54. Gastrula stage of egg of Frog sec.
55. Frog-Holoblastic Cleavage, sec.
56. Early gastrula stage of egg of Frog sec.
57. Surface of Simple squamous epithelium (silver staining)
58. Stratified squamous epithelium sec.
59. Human Skin-Hair Follicle, sec.
60. Human Skin-Sweat Gland, sec
61. Dense connective tissue sec.
62. Loose connective tissue W.M.
63. Blood of Human smear
64. Skeletal muscle T.S.and L.S.
65. Smooth muscle isolated W.M.
66. Cardiac muscle sec.
67. Motor Nerve, W.M
68. Spinal cord T.S.
69. Motor Nerve Ending, W.M.
70. Rumen wall sec.
71. Kidney sec.
72. Medium-sized artery and vein and nerves T.S.
73. Small intestine sec.
74. Lung sec. (blood vessels injected with colored gelatin)
75. Kidney sec. (blood vessels injected with colored gelatin)
76. Testis sec.
77. Ovary sec.
78. Sperm smear
79. Epithelium cells of cavitas oris W.M.
80. Ascarid lumbricoide W.M.(natural color)
81. Letterìeî, W.M.
82. 3-year stem of Tilia T.S.
83. Human chromosomes, W.M.
84. Stem of Zea mays T.S. (intergeniculum)
85. Epidermis of Allium cepa W.M.
86. Leaf T.S.
87. Stomatal of leaf W.M.
88. Frog epidermal cell W.M.
89. Frog-segmented Egg sec.
90. Cell of human shank sec.
91. Cell Mucus Membrane, W.M.
92. Human Blood W.M.
93. Stem of corn T.S.
94. Stem of sunflower T.S.
95. Root tip of corn L.S.
96. Leaf of Hydrilla verticillata W.M.
97. Escherichia coli smear
98. Meiosis of animal sec. (Locust)
99. Blood of Frog smear
100. Pancreas sec.