The Panasonic PT-DX800US XGA 8000 Lumens Projector provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions for a superb picture no matter the time of day. Panasonic's 1-chip DLP projector offers brighter and more vivid images with full high definition resolution.
The unit houses an advanced dust-resistant design, which minimizes image degradation by reducing the entry of dust into the unit. The effect of dust has been minimized by completely sealing the optical block, which provides an airtight structure that is impenetrable to any outside elements.
With 8000 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio, the PT-DX800ULS possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. The unit is a dual lamp design and auto cleaning filter technology extends operating stability and contributes to reliability. It eliminates the need for filter replacement for up to 12,000 hours.
- The Panasonic PT-DX800US boasts superior image quality, flexible installation, and easy maintenance, making it an ideal choice for use in classrooms, auditoriums, houses of worship, museums, and much more
- The RGB Booster achieves high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out
- If you are looking for a compact but powerful projector, check out the Panasonic PT-DX800US that produces 8000 lumens of brightness
- The original eco filter eliminates the need for filter replacement for up to 12,000 hours
- The dual lamp system increases brightness and eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out
- Vivid picture quality is made possible via Detail Clarity Processor that brings depth and clarity to details as well as the System Daylight View 2 for enhanced color perception