The Polaroid 64" 4-Section Aluminum Tripod with Pan/Tilt Head is a sturdy, tall support for a compact camcorder or any video-enabled camera. At 64" when its leg stages are fully extended, the tripod is tall enough to enable most users to shoot and monitor video in absolute comfort. The tripod's head has a professional-style pan bar for controlling the head's fluid-like pan and tilt movements.
Featuring a "quick-lock" platform for attaching a camera, the tripod comes with a total of two quick-release plates, so you can attach them to two different cameras and easily switch between them.
At only 4.4 lb, the tripod is easily portable in the included carrying case or your existing bag. The 64" tripod supports loads up to 8 lb, so you can add accessories to most cameras and compact camcorders and enjoy stability as you execute smooth camera movements.
- Stay-set flip locks free and secure each leg's three stages of extension
- Dual bubble levels (one each on legs and pan head) help your frame hew to the horizon
- Removable center column hook allows you to add a ballast for a sturdier setup in windy conditions
- Foam warmers on all upper leg sections facilitate comfortable handling in extreme weather conditions and help protect the tripod
- Solid rubber feet for stability on smooth surfaces without scuffing or scratching
- Coated retractable spikes in feet for stable operation on looser terrain