TDK DVD+R Discs are a high quality data recording media which provides high performance for recording, archiving, and organizing any multimedia. As a DVD+R format disc, these are meant to be fully filled in one setting, and cannot be changed once committed.
Archive, rewrite, or duplicate your family videos, store office files, MP3s, digital photos, or any other multimedia format in just minutes at write speeds of up to 16x. TDK's exclusive DURABIS 2 hard coating helps prevent scratches and dust accumulation, and an inorganic recording layer material affords long-lasting quality. Each disc is capable of holding up to seven times the data of a standard CD-R. Plus, the included spindle rack allows for easy and safe storage of the discs without adding any clutter to your home or office.
- Compatible with most home, PC, and portable DVD players
- DURABIS 2 hard coating prevents scratches and triples resistance to UV radiation damage
- Inorganic recording layer material for long lasting quality
- Holds seven times the data of a standard CD-R
- Maximum write speed of up to 16x