Make Your First Video with iMovie 11: Learn by Video DVD from Peachpit Press by Pearson Education is part of the Learn by Video series, a Video2brain course. It features an interactive video teaching everything a beginner needs to know to create polished-looking videos with iMovie 11. It teaches you from importing and organizing video files to using special effects like Green Screen, which lets you superimpose video footage of a person onto any background you want. Users will learn how to adjust the color of video clips, stabilize shakiness, and use Themes--which give a project special transitions, titles, and graphics. A major component, is learning to build a movie. By assembling and editing clips and users will learn various ways to share their finished movie, such as creating a DVD and sharing online.
The lesson files, assessment quizzes, review materials, and the interface design of the video, allows the viewer to jump to various topics and repeat sections as necessary. The unique watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
A printed booklet is included with supplemental material for an enhanced experience.
- Beginners guide to creating polished-looking videos with iMovie 11
- Over 3 hours of video tutorials.
- Lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials included with video.
- Watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it.
- About the Author
- Maxim Jago is a media trainer, presenter, award winning writer and film director. He's an Adobe Master Trainer, Grass Valley Master Trainer, author of the EDIUS Prime course book, Avid Certified Instructor and the creator of the ESP Teaching system. Maxim speaks internationally at media shows and has trained editors all around the world, written books and been published and quoted in magazines. He has taught everyone from schoolchildren to university professors, from ABC's top editors in Australia to the BBC's tech gurus in the UK.
- Video2brain series
- Video2brain has been Europe's premier source for video training since 2002. We produce English, German, French, and Spanish-language courses on a wide variety of topics, working with some of the best trainers in the world. The English-language team has been creating courses since 2009 and our library now has 178 English-language titles with over 651 hours of training! The centerpiece of our English-language library is the Learn by Video series, created in partnership with Peachpit Press and Adobe Press. Each Learn by Video title includes a full-color book and a powerful testing engine that reinforces what you learn.