Adobe InDesign CS5.5 for Creating eBooks from Peachpit Press by Pearson Education is part of the Learn by Video series, featuring an interactive video which teaches InDesign users how to design documents with e-book publishing in mind, and create and publish them in the ePub format.
The video shows you how to work with text, create hyperlinks and cross-references, work with graphics, create covers and tables of contents, and export to the ePub format.
Aided by lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials, the interface design of the video allows the viewer to jump to various topics and repeat sections as necessary. A unique watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
A printed booklet is included with supplemental material for an enhanced experience.
- Learn about new electronic publishing features in InDesign CS5.5
- How to fine-tune ePub code.
- An appendix with an introduction to the ePub format.
- 3 hours of video tutorials.
- Lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials included with video.
- Watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it.