The black Cloudscape Backpack from Clik Elite is a good-sized pack for that day trip, hike or trek. Rated to hold your DSLR with 2-3 lenses, this lightweight, reasonably-priced rugged pack is loaded with features that make it appealing for the outdoors person who wants a water-resistant pack that is easy to use, functional and flexible.
The harness system is specifically designed to be comfortable while on the trail with its vented, breathable back panel, padded waist belt and completely adjustable, padded and breathable shoulder straps. There's even a top grab handle for those quick moments when you simply need to take the pack from the trunk of your car. The waist belt is complemented by an adjustable sternum strap that helps keep the pack balanced while on the go.
Pocket-wise, the Cloudscape has enough space for just about anything you'd want on that day trip. The wide opening top gives you rapid and total access to the contents. Clik's Marsupial pouch is for camera, lens and other photo equipment storage using adjustable dividers that can compartmentalize each component of your gear. The external pocket has a water-resistant zipper and is perfect for accessories, jacket or even food. Side mesh pockets are provided to hold water bottles.
Clik knows that a day on the trail can build a real thirst so they have included a neat hydration compartment to hold an optional 100 oz (3 liter) bladder. For the nature shooter, there are dual options for toting your tripod or ice axe - either on the side in the mesh pocket with the provided side attachment cords or held in front with tuck-away cords.
For total protection, a rain fly is included that can be rapidly deployed during marginal, wet weather. Optional Clik Elite ChestPort and Carriers can be attached using the Cloudscapes various attachment points. Backed by its lifetime warranty, the Cloudscape is hard to beat when it comes to versatility, price and durability.
- 20 Liter (1200 c.i.) main compartment opens wide for easy access
- Hydration compartment fits a 100 oz (3 liter) bladder (bladder not included)
- Padded, breathable shoulder straps provide all-day comfort with additional support from an adjustable sternum strap
- Breathable back panel vents heat and moisture
- Outer pocket with weather resistant zipper provides additional capacity and organization
- Tuck-away rain fly
- Mesh side pockets keep water bottles and other items handy
- Ice Axe/Tripod portal with tuck-away attachment cords
- Utility straps keep a jacket or a tripod while compressing the pack; tuck away when not in use
- Internal Marsupial lens pouch protects lenses, flashes, and other photo gear - adjustable dividers keep it organized and secure
- Two tripod carry options: on the side in the mesh pocket with side attachment cords, or on the front with tuck-away attachment cords behind the outer pocket
- Optional ChestPort attachment points on shoulder straps and waist belt host Clik Elite Chest Carriers and accessory pouches