HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 from Peachpit Press by Pearson Education is part of the Learn by Video series, a video2brain course. It features an interactive video for intermediate users who need to get up to speed on the new features of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5, and expand their knowledge of Adobe's Production Premium Suite.
The in-depth video tutorial begins with Adobe Story moving on to Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects, the Adobe Media Encoder and Encore.
The lesson files, assessment quizzes, review materials, and the interface design of the video, allows the viewer to jump to various topics and repeat sections as necessary. The unique watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
A printed booklet is included with supplemental material for an enhanced experience.
- Teaches you all the new features of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CS5.5, and expand their knowledge of Adobe's Production Premium Suite.
- How to produce media assets for broadcast and the web.
- Selected videos can be downloaded for viewing on iPhones, iPods, and other compatible mobile devices.
- 3 hours of video tutorials.
- Lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials included with video.
- Watch-and-work feature allows the viewer to watch the video in a small window while working alongside it.
- Video2brain has been Europe's premier source for video training since 2002. We produce English, German, French, and Spanish-language courses on a wide variety of topics, working with some of the best trainers in the world. The English-language team has been creating courses since 2009 and our library now has 178 English-language titles with over 651 hours of training! The centerpiece of our English-language library is the Learn by Video series, created in partnership with Peachpit Press and Adobe Press. Each Learn by Video title includes a full-color book and a powerful testing engine that reinforces what you learn.