This General Electric CSR400/SE/HR/75 HMI Lamp (400W/70V) is a single-ended metal halide bulb used in theatrical, studio and specialty lighting applications. It has a color temperature of 6,000K, a GZZ9.5 base and a lamp life of 750 hours.
- High Temperature Seals
- GE's chromised seal process on many of its entertainment lighting products ensures maximum life performance. They will withstand up to 500°C in many applications and so provide fixture manufacturers with flexible design options.
- Color Control
- The chemical system of GE CSR lamps ensures that color temperature is stable and constant through the entire life of the lamp.
- Lumen Maintenance
- The CSR line offers excellent lumen maintenance due to specially designed wall cleaning chemistries and with StayBrite quartz technology ensures up to 90% more life.
- Single-Ended Hot Restrike
- Compact, single-ended metal halide hot restrike lamps for a variety of applications requiring high luminance, reliability and excellent color characteristics. Ideal for moving head and intelligent lighting systems, concerts and stage.