The Magnus DX-3320 Deluxe Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head is a stable photo tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 3.3 lb (1.5 kg), ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The geared center column allows precise control over the height of the camera. The three-way pan-and-tilt head has a quick-release plate and a bubble level to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon. The DX-3320 tripod system weighs 3.35 lb (1.52 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 22.7" (57.7 cm) to 58.5'' (149 cm) with the geared center column fully extended. A detachable hook at the base of the center column allows you to attach a counterweight for extra stability in windy conditions. Foam padding on the legs protects the legs and your hands in cold weather. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The rubber feet are ideal for working indoors and on level surfaces. The included retractable metal spikes give you maximum traction on dirt, sand, or any uneven terrain. The DX-3320 offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carry case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
- The pan and tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- Foam-Padded Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping legs, while foam padding protects from damage and ensures easy handling in cold weather.
- Geared Center Column
- The geared center column facilitates smooth, easy and precise camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Retractable Spiked Feet
- Metal spikes retract by rotating the rubber feet, providing maximum traction on uneven surfaces.