The Magnus DX-4310 Deluxe Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head is a stable photo tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 4.4 lb (2.0 kg), ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The geared center column allows precise control over the height of the camera. The three-way pan-and-tilt head has a quick-release plate and a bubble level to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon. The DX-4310 tripod system weighs 2.65 lb (1.20 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 20.0" (50.8 cm) to 52" (132.5 cm) with the geared center column fully extended. A detachable hook at the base of the center column allows you to attach a counterweight for extra stability in windy conditions. Foam padding on the legs protects the legs and your hands in cold weather. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The rubber feet are ideal for working indoors and on level surfaces. The DX-4310 offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carry case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
- The pan and tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- Foam-Padded Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping legs, while foam padding protects from damage and ensures easy handling in cold weather.
- Geared Center Column
- The geared center column facilitates smooth, easy and precise camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.