The Atlas DMS7E 8-13" Drum Miking Stand (Ebony) combines a floor-stand base with desk-stand height, making it ideal for kick-drum miking. The oversized cast iron base provides maximum stability and protection for high-quality kick-drum microphones.
- Enhanced Stability and Protection
- Because of its oversized 10" base, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand features an extraordinary stability rating that means maximum stability and protection for your microphone. This makes it ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers.
- This stand includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories. Combine the DMS7E with the companion PB11XE boom for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio.
- Quality Workmanship
- The DMS7E is constructed of high-quality materials to withstand frequent transport, set-up, and tear-down. Plus, the stand is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy to enhance your presentation appearance.
- The DMS7E's wearproof, 3-piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment from 8-13".