The Audix RAD360 is a UHF wireless microphone system designed to deliver professional results at a cost effective price point. The system consists of the RAD360-R UHF diversity receiver, RAD360-BP bodypack transmitter and L5 miniature onmidirectional lavalier microphone.
The RAD360-R receiver is a UHF frequency agile unit that features diversity reception and over 193 user selectable frequencies. The diversity reception incorporates twin receiver circuits for optimum results with minimal drop out and radio frequency (RF) interference. The rear of the unit reveals balanced and unbalanced outputs for complete compatibility. A comprehensive LCD display provides channel and frequency information and more.
The RAD360-BP body-pack transmitter is lightweight and features a mini 3-pin XLR connection, compatible with Audix lavaliers, head-worn microphones and instrument cable. The lightweight transmitter features a 3-position mute switch and is powered for up to 10 hours on 2-AA alkaline batteries. The included L5 lavalier microphone ensures professional, broadcast quality audio reproduction with an easily concealed profile that measures just 5mm in diameter.
- Audix L5 Lavalier Microphone
- The L5 is a micro-sized (5mm) omnidirectional condenser microphone designed to provide the highest quality sound in the smallest possible package. Known for its clarity, low profile and ease of operation, the L5 has the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from a comfortable distance of 4 - 8" (101.6 - 203.2mm) or for close miking acoustic instruments from a distance of 1 - 2" (25.4 - 50.8mm).
- Frequency Agile
- The RAD360 system features up to 193 selectable UHF frequencies.
- Diversity Reception
- Diversity reception utilizes twin receiver circuits for maximum reliability and minimal drop out.
- Easy Set Up and Control
- Soft-key controls and menu driven display enables quick set up and control over parameters.