The Pioneer DJM-250 2-Channel DJ Mixer offers professional level functionality in an entry level mixer. Designed for the aspiring DJ, the DJM-250 offers versatile and plentiful connectivity in a compact form factor.
The mixer features two dedicated CD player inputs as well as two switchable phono/line inputs. Three Aux inputs, consisting of two stereo pairs of RCA phono inputs and a 1/8" stereo input, allow alternate sources to be added into the mix.
Each channel features a channel fader, 3-band isolator EQ, and Pioneer's Sound Color control which contours frequencies for realtime creative manipulation during sets. The DJM-250 crossfader curve is adjustable. The output section features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors for integration with any sound system.
- Sound Color Filter
- The Sound Color Filter adds performance-oriented high and low pass filtering in one knob. When turned to the left, the Sound Color Filter incrementally sweeps out the high frequencies. When turned to the right, it incrementally sweeps out the lows. The filter is independently controlled on each channel, allowing effected tracks to be combined. Indicator lights blink and display different colors depending on which way the Sound Color Filter is engaged, so you'll never forget it's on.
- Flexible and Plentiful Connectivity
- The DJM-250 includes four DJ multi-player and analog turntable inputs, three auxiliary inputs, and one microphone input. The mixer can be used to connect a variety of devices such as PCs, iPods, televisions, or synthesizers. The DJM-250 has XLR balanced outputs and unbalanced RCA phono outputs, offering easy connection to most amplification systems.
- Additional Functionality
- Compatible with 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing
- 3-band isolator EQ per channel, -inf. to +9dB per band
- Fader Start Play function connects Pioneer DJ players
- Peak level meter displays audio input level for each channel
- Three easily switchable crossfader curves