The JTec L-Bracket Tripod Mount for Nikon CoolPix P7000 fits perfectly to two sides of the P7000 and features dual Arca Swiss-style mounts to enable its secure attachment to most Arca-style clamps on heads or other mounts. Those two "shoes" on the horizontal and vertical elements of the bracket eliminate the need to tilt a ball head 90° to achieve portrait orientation. This in turn ensures a more stable connection to the camera support.
With such positive mating to your camera in either dimension, the L-Bracket enhances precision photographic pursuits, such as panoramic shooting. The L-Bracket accommodates the attachment of a strap to the P7000, and the screw that mounts the bracket to the camera can be tightened and loosened with a coin, for convenient setup and operation. The black anodizing of the machined-aluminum L-Bracket matches the finish of your camera.
- Allows tripod mounting in both landscape and portrait position. Using an Arca-style clamp (not included), the bracket releases quickly for easy switching from landscape to portrait
- Tripod mounting eliminates shake for detailed landscapes or architectural shots
- Machined out of solid 6061 lightweight aluminum billet
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripod heads
- Accommodates strap loop
- Compact: adds little weight or bulk to your camera
- Fits snugly onto the Nikon CoolPix P7000
- Anodized in black