AJA's Corvid 3G expands on the capabilities of the original Corvid with support for 3G signals, opening up the possibility for handling higher quality signals while still providing all the benefits of the Corvid card. Available in a standard-sized PCIe card or "Low Profile" for when space is of the essence, Corvid 3G has the extra horsepower for more demanding applications.
- PCI Express 4 lane
- 1 Channel 3G, HD-SDI or SD-SDI Input, 1 Channel 3G, HD-SDI or SD-SDI Output
- 8/10 Bit YCbCr and RGB framebuffer formats
- 1 Mixer/Keyer
- Available in PCIe form factor (Corvid 3G) or PCIe Low Profile form factor (Corvid 3G LP)
- 16-ch SDI Embedded Audio I/O, 24-bit 48khz
- HD/SD Genlock, Reference Video or LTC Input (selectable)