The Peerless Industries Flat/Tilt Wall Mount with Media Device Storage is designed to support digital signage from 27 to 60" (68.6 to 152.5 cm) with a media controller for use in variety of digital display applications. It has standard VESA 100/200mm mounting hole patterns and is compatible with PLP adapter technology to accommodate a variety of flat panel displays. You can easily tilt the display at 0, 5, and 10° for optimum positioning.
An open wall plate design facilitates easy installation of electrical outlets, and ample space for input cables. The cables and external components are neatly tucked in, away from public view for a clean, clutter-free installation. It allows quick and easy access to the stored media controller with a negative tilt offered via a bottom disengaging design. When used with single metal studs for attachment, the mount supports displays up to 60 lb (27 kg). Moreover, dual metal studs can be used to install larger displays up to 200 lb (91 kg). In addition, built-in security feature protects your costly electronics from theft.
- Supports displays with 27 to 60" (68.6 to 152.5 cm) screen sizes
- VESA 100 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 100 and 200 x 200 mm compliant
- Accommodates media device up to 3.95 x 14.9 x 13.3" (100 x 378 x 337 mm)
- PLP adapter technology compatible
- Screens can be mounted in both landscape and portrait
- Optimum display positioning with 0, 5, and 10° tilt
- Open wall plate design for easy installation of electrical outlets
- Ample space for input cables
- Clean and clutter-free installation
- Easy access to the stored media controller with a negative tilt offered via a bottom disengaging design
- Load capacity rated to 200 lb (91 kg) with dual studs and 60 lb (27kg) with single metal stud
- Built-in security feature protects your costly electronics from theft