The black Peerless Industries DS-ACC760 Cable Release Kit enables the quick release of displays within a video wall matrix, allowing for fast and easy maintenance accessibility. Simply replace the original mount release mechanism with this durable cable for displays located in hard-to-reach locations such as the center of a video wall matrix, or attach to all displays within a recessed video wall.
The ACC-DS760 kit is designed for use with the DS-VW760 Full Service Video Wall Mount for full service accessibility, eliminating the time and expense associated with uninstalling displays.
- Makes maintenance quick and easy
- Thin and durable cable
- Tough, long-lasting fastener for secure attachment
- Provides access to recessed wall areas
- Enables screen to stay positioned in video wall matrix during maintenance
- Quickly release screens from the wall without removing them from the video wall matrix
- Cable and fastener attached to the mount release mechanism
- Recessed wall accessibility
- Scratch-resistant fused epoxy fastener and durable steel cable finish