Indulge in exceptional outdoor audio with the Boston Acoustics Voyager 50 2-Way Outdoor Speakers (Pair, Black). These are engineered with Boston's signature audio technologies to ensure stunning music and media reproduction across a wide range of frequencies. Each speaker features a soft dome tweeter for crisp high frequencies while a graphite-injected woofer delivers powerful bass response.
Meanwhile the waterproof polypropylene cabinets allow these speakers to stand up to the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws their way, including extreme temperatures. They offer an ideal way to bring high fidelity audio to open-air spaces like decks, boats, or even indoor areas. They also come with heavy duty C-brackets so you can mount them anywhere you choose.
- Two-Way Design
- Each speaker incorporates a 5 1/4 inch copolymer woofer with butyl rubber surround and 3/4 inch soft dome Kortec tweeter. Together, the drivers are able to reproduce frequencies ranging from 62 Hz to 22 kHz, ensuring faithful playback of all your audio selections.
- Deep Channel Design (DCD)
- The polymer woofers are injected with graphite, allowing them to produce a more resonant bass sound without bottoming out. The tweeters feature a soft-dome design and have been treated with a stiffening agent to eliminate the high-frequency feedback that usually accompanies metal tweeters.
- Waterproof Cabinet for Outdoor Use
- The UV-resistant polypropylene cabinets resist water damage, rush, and component wear and are engineered to endure rough outdoor use. Rustproof cables ensure reliable connections, and powder coated aluminum grilles help keep the internal components safe and dry.
- Discreet Mounting System
- The Voyager 50 speakers come with heavy-duty aluminum C-brackets, which firmly hold the speakers on any surface. The wedge-shaped brackets make for an easy installation and create an aesthetically pleasing result. The speakers feature a sleek finish, unobtrusive design and can be discreetly mounted anywhere you choose.