Thrustmaster's Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral 500 provides you with a detachable Ferrari racing wheel, T500 RS racing wheel base and fully adjustable foot pedals to give you an edge over the competition. Since the wheel looks and feels like it could have been pulled right out of a real-life Ferrari 150th Italia, it lets you fully immerse yourself in your virtual racing games.
The unique wheel is the same size as its on-road counterpart and features scratched-brushed metal facing. The rubber texture assures a firm and comfortable grip for steering precision. Right at your fingertips, you'll have an array of rotary knobs, metal switches, pro-quality action buttons and dual D-pads for ultimate control of your gaming experience.
In the normal game mode, you get 13 action buttons and three D-pads, or you can switch to the advanced mode (PC only) to have access to 25 action buttons and one D-pad. For heightened realism, the wheel has F1 "push and pull" scratched-brushed metal sequential gear shifters. Plus you can easily remove the wheel for storage thanks to the Quick Release system.
For unmatched precision, the wheel's steering features Thrustmaster's innovative H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology. It allows for 16-bit resolution with 65,536 values on the steering. Since it employs a contact-free magnetic sensor, internal wear is very minimal to allow for a longer life of the product.
During your racing, you'll also be able to feel the rumble of the road for ultimate realism. The industrial-class motor has a super-powerful and quick-response force feedback mechanism. The rotation angle can be adjusted between 40 and 1,080 degrees and has motorized stops. The mechanism has large dual belts that provide fluid and smooth action with minimal noise.
As for the pedal base, its unique design lets you choose from two positions, either F1 or GT depending on your preferred driving style. The heavyweight base is made of metal throughout to afford stability and resistance. The three foot pedals feature adjustments for width, height and slope to customize your driving experience even further.
Meanwhile the brake pedal has reinforced and adjustable resistance and has a "realistic brake" mod that can be removed. Plus, the metal footrest has a grating texture that resists slipping for a good foot grip. All in all the Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral 500 gives you unmatched realism, precision and reliability for your virtual PlayStation 3 and PC racing games.
Genuine Ferrari Replica
- Replica of the Ferrari F1 2011 racing wheel, the Ferrari 150th Italia
- Full-size replica with scratched-brushed metal facing
- Rubber-textured wheel with a realistic, comfortable grip
- Two rotary knobs to adjust car settings directly during the race, three metal switches, eight professional quality action buttons, and two D-pads that respond to realistic pressure
- "Normal" game mode has 13 action buttons and three D-pads, "advanced" mode for PC only with 25 action buttons and one D-pad
- Genuine F1 "Push and Pull" scratched-brushed metal sequential gear shifters
- Detachable wheel features the "Thrustmaster Quick Release" system, which also enables future upgrades
- Innovative H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology on the wheel's steering
- Ultra-precise racing wheel, 16-bit resolution (65,536 values on the steering)
- Precision won't decrease over time; contact-free magnetic sensor eliminates internal wear
Force Feedback Technology
- Features an industrial-class motor (150 mNm torque, 3,000 rpm, 65 watts, Ø52)
- Super-powerful and quick-response force feedback mechanism
- Rigid motorized stopper no matter which angle of rotation you select
Realistic Rotation Angle
- Adjustable rotation angle (40 to 1,080 degrees) with motorized stops
- Mechanism with large dual belts; fluid and smooth action with minimal noise
- Upgradeable internal memory and firmware
Pedal Base With Genuine Racing Sensations
- Unique design lets you choose from two selectable positions; F1 or GT driving style
- 100% metal for optimal stability (weighs over 15 pounds) and resistance
- Three fully adjustable pedals (width, height, slope)
- Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (includes a removable "realistic brake" modification)
- Included metal footrest with non-slip grating texture