The XGA resolution Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA 3D Ready Projector is powerful and feature-rich at a surprisingly affordable price. With 2700 lumens and up to a 4000:1 dynamic contrast ratio it's got the projection power to create vivid lifelike images in a wide variety of projection venues, at home, in school or at work.
It also accepts and projects in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals and it's ready for the world. It's compatible with the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video signals and it's got an auto switching international 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz power supply to complement its worldwide capabilities.
The PJD6223 projects clear, vibrant images thanks to its Texas Instruments Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device (DLP DMD) imaging panel (the part that forms the picture). Ironically, DLP chipsets not only produce some of the most intensely vivid and beautiful images of any technology, they actually save you time and money too. As a bonus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced.
But the PJD6223 has an even bigger bonus in store for you. It's 3D ready. Those millions of microscopic mirrors in its imaging chip operate so fast that they can project one image for each eye, making 3D in your home and office a reality.
An RJ-45 jack enables network control and management of the PJD6223. Through the network connection the projector can actually send out an email when an error occurs or when the lamp is reaching the end of its useful life.
- Bright in Virtually Any Setting
- The device packs 2700 lumens with 4000:1 high contrast (DCR), which makes this the perfect choice for classrooms and conference rooms
- HDMI True Digital Connectivity
- HDMI is the highest and future-proof video standard, guaranteed for true digital picture clarity
- Smart Eco Technology
- Presenters can easily control audience focus by dimming the image up to 70% with smart eco button on the remote
- Network Monitoring & Control
- IT administrators can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software
- Long Lamp Life 6000 hours
- The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 6000 hours and saves on maintenance costs
- 3D Ready Powered by DLP Link Technology
- Supports up to 120Hz frame rate
- Give Greener Presentations & Save
- Use energy-saving eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise. Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor
- Additional Features
Dynamic PC and dynamic movie function adjusting the power consumption of the
lamp according to the brightness of the image being projected
Presentation timer for better control of time during presentations
Color management allowing color adjustments to your liking
Less than 1W power consumption when power saving mode is turned on
Screen color correction allowing projection on surfaces of several predefined colors
Quick auto search speeding up the signal detecting process
Up to 10 sets of picture modes providing multiple choices for different projection purposes
One key auto-adjustment to display the best picture quality
Digital keystone correction to correct distorted images
Adjustable color balance control for data/video display
High brightness projection lamp
Ability to display 1.07 billion colors
Multi-language On-Screen Display (OSD) menus
Switchable normal and economic modes to reduce the power consumption
Component HDTV compatibility (YPbPr)