The Beyerdynamic Classis BM 32 Boundary Microphone is a low-profile, flush-mount microphone with a half-cardioid polar pattern and a wide frequency response. The Classis BM 32 is an excellent choice for video/teleconferencing applications, capturing discussions and other applications where a high-quality boundary microphone is needed. Its half-cardioid polar pattern increases gain-before-feedback while minimizing ambiance. The Elastic bearing rings (included) further minimizes mechanical and surface born noise, making it ideal for mounting on ceilings, desktops and more. The microphone is phantom powered with 8 - 52V and is unterminated for use with the MCS 563 L.
- RFI-proof due to Scudio technology
- Half-cardioid polar pattern
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Unobtrusive design
- Ceiling or tabletop mounting
- Fast and easy installation