The Beyerdynamic Classis BM 33 Boundary Microphone is a low-profile, flush-mount microphone with a half-spherical polar pattern and a wide frequency response. The Classis BM 33 is an excellent choice for video/teleconferencing applications, capturing discussions and other applications where a high-quality boundary microphone is needed. Its half-spherical polar pattern captures audio in great detail from around the perimiter of the capsule. The Elastic bearing rings (included) further minimizes mechanical and surface born noise, making it ideal for mounting on ceilings, desktops and more. The microphone is phantom powered with 8 - 52V and features a 3-pin XLR connection.
- RFI-proof due to Scudio technology
- Half-spherical polar pattern
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Unobtrusive design
- Ceiling or tabletop mounting
- Fast and easy installation