The Beyerdynamic Classis GM 301.184 Miniature Condenser Gooseneck Microphone features a miniature profile and sensitivity well suited for telecommunication, and conference applications. The microphone easily installs into desktop surfaces and features a 4-pin mini-XLR female output. Its supercardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. Beyerdynamic's Scudio technology makes the microphone impervious to RFI noise from smart phones, WIFI, cell phones, PDA's and more. Some of the many ideal applications include presentations, lectures, video-conferencing and more.
- RFI-proof due to Scudio technology
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- High gain-before-feedback
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Flexible gooseneck for optimum positioning
- Unobtrusive design