The Kirk SQRC-3157 Quick-Release Clamp fits into the RC2 (3157N) quick-release element of a Manfrotto head to convert it to an Arca-style quick-release system. This lets you "recycle" an existing three-way or ball head so you can remove and attach your camera more quickly. With just a quarter-turn of the sure-grip knob, the SQRC-3157 enables you to release the plate by sliding it; with a full turn, you can remove it upwards.
The SQRC-3157 is compatible with most Arca-style plates and mounts, including those from Kirk as well as other manufacturers. Constructed of a rugged aluminum alloy and anodized to a scratch-resistant finish, the clamp features a bubble level as well as notched lines that indicate the position of your sensor's center, which enhances the precision of such tasks as panoramic photography.
- Fits Arca-style plates and mounts
- Full-size, sure-grip knobs ensure smooth and easy control
- Crafted of rugged aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Anodized to a scratch-resistant, black satin finish
- Built-in bubble level
- No exposed internal mechanisms
- Sensor center lines improve photography by allowing centering of sensor for better accuracy
- Fits Manfrotto/Bogen 3157N (RC2) quick release