The BTR-300 Single Channel VHF Wireless Intercom Base Station with A4F Headset Jack from Telex includes one transmit and four receive channels designed to operate in full duplex or simultaneous two-way communications with connection capability for up to four TR-300 belt pack transceivers (not included).
It is designed for portable two-way communication with the capability for interface to other audio systems. It also has the ability to interface with most wired intercom systems. The system operates on selected frequencies within the 150 to 216MHz band.
Lastly, the unit is wrapped in an all metal case for superior shielding.
- An extremely flexible unit that has the capability to communicate at one time with up to four portable stations and wired stations (intercom and / or other audio source)
- Powered by an external AC supply via the power jack on the rear of the unit. It can also be powered by any 12V AC / DC 700mA source
- Intercom connections with the ability to interface with most wired intercom systems
- RF light indicator for each portable station
- All metal case for superior shielding
- Table or rack mountable
- Unique audio shaping and circuitry and superior RF design
- Simultaneous operation and support of up to four base stations and 16 belt packs