The Control Surface for the TriCaster 450 and 455 Education Editions from NewTek is specifically designed for the TriCaster 450 and 455 series live production systems, and offers you complete control over video sources and functions in your live production. Mapped directly to the 450/455 series live desktop, the unit provides an intuitive tactile control, so you can focus on the show and not which button to click.
With a premium T-bar you can control effects, transitions between sources, and other functions. The 3-axis joystick provides refined control of position, scale, crop and full 3D rotation functions. The transition controls can be operated manually or set to automatic for 1-button transitioning between sources.
Back-lit buttons and twist knobs on the unit offer enhanced ergonomics. The control surface features 1-button video recording and 1-button Internet streaming. With Virtual Input Controls, you can select primary switcher sources to create a virtual mix/effect composition, and overlay an additional source as well.
- Designed and mapped for the TriCaster 450 and 455 series, the unit is laid out to match every 450/455 function and is and compatible with the 850 and 300 series 1
- Offers you complete control over video sources and functions in your live production
- Premium T-bar offers intuitive control over effects, transitions between sources and other functions
- 3-axis joystick provides refined control of position, scale, crop and full 3D rotation functions
- Manual or Auto Transition Controls
- 1-button Automatic Transition
- Program and Preview Rows allow you to select sources for your active and upcoming video output, and the selected sources can be recognized from lit-up buttons
- Utility Bus Delegate provides refined control and delegation of the Utility Row, and supports for multiple concurrent selections
- Back-Lit Buttons and Twist Knobs offer enhanced ergonomics
- 1-button Video Recording
- 1-button Internet Streaming