The Arm Electronics Enhance IT3 Wide Dynamic Bullet Camera (150’ IR Range, 5-50mm) has a 1/3" Sony SuperHad II CCD with 650 TVL recording resolution that captures high-quality images. Thanks to a wide dynamic range, you can monitor an area accurately even in varying lighting conditions. A mechanical IR cut filter ensures clear daytime color images. For increased IR sensitivity under low-light conditions, the filter is automatically removed.
Equipped with a True Day/Night auto-iris aspherical 5-50mm lens, the video security camera records images in color at an illumination level as low as 0.01 lux. IR LEDs are activated at lower light levels allowing the camera to capture clear images in B&W up to a distance of 150’ (27.4m) in complete darkness. It removes unwanted noise encountered while recording via 3D digital noise reduction for a clearer and detailed video feed even in low-light conditions. The security camera features privacy masking that allows for masking up to 8 areas in the field-of-view. Capable of detecting motion, the camera provides an alarm to attract your attention to a possible security breach.
Using a mounting adapter plate allows you to mount the camera effortlessly on any wall or a ceiling and eliminates the need for holding the camera during installation. It features external lens adjustments to set your telephoto and fine focus lens adjustments, which allow you to adjust the parameters without having to dismantle the entire housing setup. Once the camera is attached, you can quickly check and set the field-of-view and focusing of the camera via a video test monitor output for optimum positioning. A built-in OSD is available for easy adjustment to the camera settings.
IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing with cable management protects the Bullet Camera against dust and water, and ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. It features a notched side, which dissipates excess heat and maintains the operating temperature. An adjustable sunshield reduces excess sun glare in daylight operations. Moreover, a built-in heater helps the camera operate in temperatures as low as -20 °F (-29 °C).
- 1/3" Sony SuperHad II CCD
- High-quality images with 650 TVL record resolution
- Wide dynamic range suitable for use in varying lighting conditions
- Mechanical IR cut filter ensures high-quality daytime images
- Increased IR sensitivity in low-light conditions
- IR LEDs activated at lower light levels for capturing clear images in B&W up to a distance of 150' (27.4 m) in complete darkness
- True Day/Night aspherical 5-50mm lens
- Senses dropping light levels and records images in color at an illumination level as low as 0.01 lux
- Digital noise reduction removes unwanted noise for a clearer and detailed video feed
- Privacy masking allows for masking up to 8 areas in the field of view
- Motion detection provides an alarm to attract your attention to a possible security breach
- Built-in OSD for easy adjustment to the camera settings
- Mounting adapter plate makes for effortless installation, eliminating the need for holding the camera during installation
- External lens adjustments for adjusting the parameters without having to dismantle the entire housing setup
- Allows for local checking and setting field-of-view and focusing of the camera via video test monitor output
- IP66-rated weatherproof, heavy-duty aluminum housing for protection against dust and water, and ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations
- Notched side dissipates heat and maintains the operating temperature
- Adjustable sunshield reduces excess sun glare on bright days
- Cable management mount eliminates the chance of exposed wires from being cut
- Built-in heater allows operation in temperatures as low as -20 °F (-29 °C)
- Dual voltage design ideal for use in installations with 12 VDC and 24 VAC power runs