The CMC-QC from Steinberg is a USB based "Quick" controller, part of six USB-powered CMC micro controllers that can be individually combined to create a custom-made Cubase or Nuendo control desk. The unit provides precise tactile control over virtually any effect, EQ, and performance parameter within Cubase or Nuendo.
Using the controller it is possible to simultaneously cut and boost frequencies with utmost precision, tweak multiple effect parameters at once, and remote-control favorite functions. Thirteen illuminated buttons and eight rotary encoders with green LED lights change their lighting intensity according to the set position.
The controller features three dedicated working modes - EQ, Quick Control and MIDI. Using the included CMC-QC Editor software the user can conveniently edit the MIDI control change parameters via a graphical interface. Parameter values are displayed underneath the respective encoders and can be entered manually.
Note: On the PC, Cubase AI is Windows 7 only.
- USB-powered rotary-encoder controller
- Quick Control mode for assigning 8 illuminated rotary encoders to software parameters
- EQ mode lets 8 rotary encoders tweak channel EQ parameters
- MIDI mode for assigning any MIDI control number to 8 rotary encoders by CMC-QC editor software
- 8 user-assignable function keys
- CMC-QC editor software included
- Includes download version of Cubase AI, a compact version of the Cubase music production system