The Acebil i-705DX Tripod System with RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Handle has a 75mm ball head and can support cameras weighing up to 9 lb (4 kg). The 2-stage design adjusts the height from a minimum of 32.3” (82cm) to a maximum height of 62.2” (158cm). An entry-level tripod, it is best suited for MiniHD camcorders.
Quick-lock levers on a dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily, while the pan and tilt lock knobs let you adjust the pan and tilt movements.
Changing the camera position from tripod to handheld becomes easy via a quick release slide plate system. The fixed counter balance with a built-in spring maintains the position of the camera when your hand is removed from the pan bar so that you capture perfect videos.
A bubble level helps you in getting the perfect alignment and placement for the camera. Additional stability to the tripod is provided by an integral mid-level spreader, while retractable rubber feet and steel spikes allow the tripod to be used in any terrain. The S-9 Carrying Case keeps your tripod kit and accessories protected while on the go.
The RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Handle with its touch-sensitive design allows you to control the zoom speed of the lens. This universal controller works well with the LANC and Panasonic Mini DV or HDV cameras.
A record start and stop button allows you to initiate and conclude video recording from the camera that is connected to the handle via an expandable cable. Equipped with a variable speed zoom control knob, you can effortlessly zoom in and zoom out on a subject for precise viewing.
- i-705DX Tripod System
- 75 mm bowl head
- Supports cameras weighing up to 9 lb (4 kg)
- Extends from a minimum height of 32.3” (82 cm) to a maximum height of 62.2” (158 cm)
- Ideal for MiniHD camcorders
- Quick lock levers on a dual stage leg system for quick and easy set-up
- Pan and tilt lock knobs enable effortless pan & tilt movements
- Tilt angle of +90°/-60°
- Slide plate helps in quick removal of the camera
- Fixed counter balance with built-in spring maintains the position of the camera
- Bubble level ensures perfect alignment for accurate camera placement and movements
- Integral mid-level spreader provides extra stability
- Retractable rubber feet and steel spikes allow the tripod to be placed on almost any terrain
- S-9 Carrying Case offers protection and easy transport
- RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Handle
- Effortlessly control the zoom speed of the lens
- Ideal for use with the LANC and Panasonic Mini DV or HDV cameras
- Includes buttons for initiating and concluding video recording from the camera
- Zoom control knob allows you to zoom in and zoom out on a subject for precise viewing
- 14.5" (370 mm) expandable cable connects to the camera
- 2.5 mm stereo mini jack