The 132-CLED-MS Compound Microscope from National Optical is a versatile user-friendly compound microscope, designed to facilitate teaching at the high school level using the standard format used in schools through grade twelve. This updated model features an LED stage illumination system for long-life and minimal heat output. The student-proof design decreases the likelihood of lost parts or mishandling.
This model of the 132-CLED-MS is configured with both inclined and vertical 10x eyepieces for simultaneous viewing, achromatic 4x/10x/40x objectives mounted on a rotating turret, and low position knobs for precise focusing between coarse and fine focus ranges. The included mechanical stage is a useful graduated specimen holder with top-mounted x/y controls for precise positioning of slides and other objects on the viewing stage.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer
- Achromatic parfocalled and parcentered 4x, 10x, 40x objectives
- 3-hole ball bearing mounted nosepiece
- Vertical and 30° inclined eyepieces
- 360° rotating head
- Durable 13.5" (34 cm) cast metal frame
- Graduated mechanical specimen holder
- Large 110 x 120mm stage with locked-on, spring-mounted stage clips, calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls with slip clutch, tension adjustment, rack stop
- Cool LED (20w tungsten equivalent), up to 50,000 hour bulb life
- Heavy-duty grounded power cord
- On/Off Switch