The Q-PRE from SM Pro Audio is a four-channel microphone preamp that features XLR input connectors, 48V phantom power (switchable in pairs) and peak indicators per channel. The unit's carefully structured single circuit board design results in exceptionally low noise pre-amp levels while delivering a high gain.
Tailored to suit a wide variety of applications, the Q-PRE is perfectly suited for use as a front-end device for many hard disc recording systems, as well as adding additional microphone preamps to digital mixers and sound cards.
- 4 microphone preamps that can be used as expansion for multi-channel DAW inputs or direct injection for line-level devices, such as keyboards, drum machines and effects processors
- Ultra-wide dynamic range with low-noise operating levels
- 48V phantom power switchable in pairs
- Gain control and peak light per channel
- Extruded aluminum chassis