The PR8E from SM Pro Audio is an eight channel microphone preamp that features XLR/TRS "Combo" input connectors, 48V phantom power and a built-in -20dB pad, switchable for each channel. Individual phase reversal switches are provided next to the eight balanced output sockets on the rear panel.
The unit's carefully structured single circuit board design results in an exceptionally low noise pre-amp level while delivering high gain. Tailored to suit a wide variety of applications, the PR8E is perfectly suited for use as a front-end device for many hard disc recording systems, as well as adding additional microphone preamps to digital mixers and sound cards.
- Eight microphone preamps that can be used as expansion for multi-channel DAW inputs or direct injection for line-level devices, such as keyboards, drum machines and effects processors
- Ultra-wide dynamic range with low-noise operating levels
- Balanced XLR/TRS combo inputs and 1/4" TRS outputs
- 48V phantom power and phase reverse per channel
- Gain control and peak light per channel
- Metal housing