The Q-DI from SM Pro Audio is a four-channel DI box featuring high quality unbalanced to balanced line conversion, in addition to providing an extremely useful built in line mixer. Each input features an attenuation switch, a ground lift switch, volume and pan controls, and terminates in a balanced XLR output.
Housed in a rugged road-worthy half rack-mount enclosure, the unit will find use in home and professional studios, sound reinforcement systems and live PA applications, as well as many other audio fields. It covers all typical applications, such as instrument routing to line inputs. Additionally, its versatile four-channel layout and headphone output makes it ideal for small line mixing applications.
- Four channel DI box and line mixer with master control
- Balanced XLR output for every 1/4" input
- Stereo line out on RCA phono connectors
- Volume and pan control on each channel
- 0, -20 and -40dB attenuation switch on each channel
- 1/4" headphone output
- Ground lift per channel