The SM Pro Audio Mic Thing V2 Portable Microphone Isolator is a stand-mounted microphone isolation and absorption system for treating troublesome microphone conditions and acoustic environments in professional and project recording applications alike. The Mic Thing V2 consists of a pair of side-wings and a rear panel made of durable steel construction, and high-density anti-bacterial foam.
Its acoustic absorption properties minimize reflection, off-axis acoustic signals and maximize the quality of recordings. The side-wings are easily installed onto the rear panel and are angle adjustable for maximum efficiency. A pair of mesh high-frequency, metal reflection grills are included and may be installed onto the side-wings.
The grills provide a boost to high frequency response and reduce the "dry" effect associated with acoustic absorption. In addition to all this, the Mic Thing V2 includes a tripod mounted microphone stand with boom. The stand features a spring-loaded telescoping design, wide tripod base and enough length to mount up to three Mic Things at once.
- Simple & affordable microphone isolation
- High density fire resistant
- UV and 'Ultra Fresh ' anti-bacterial treated foam
- Great for all microphone recordings
- Sturdy steel frame
- Quick and easy angle adjustment of panel wings
- Suitable for attachment to any microphone stand
- 2 metal mesh reflection grills included
- Microphone boom stand included