The SM Pro Audio Q-ADAT 8-Channel Analog to ADAT Converter is equipped with eight 1/4" unbalanced TS analog line inputs and one optical ADAT output interface. The digital interface features 24-bit internal resolution and supports 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates. The device is ideal for several studio setups, including studios with I/O cards, digital mixers and/or digital musical instruments.
The 24-bit / 96 kHz A/D converter can sync via the internal sample rates or via external word clock BNC I/O connectivity. The device supports low noise, wide bandwidth and superior transient response. The Q-ADAT will fit into a half slot of a standard 1RU rack mount space. Plus, the ultra-compact frame features metal housing for added durability.
- Unbalanced 1/4" analog TS line inputs x 8
- Optical ADAT output interface x 1
- Designed for half rack 1RU space with 9.5" housings
- Delta-sigma 24-bit / 96 kHz A/D converter
- Noiseless high range
- Low noise, wide bandwidth and superior transient response
- Excellent response mode
- Ultra-compact construction with metal housing