The National Optical & Scientific Instruments Model 205 Compound Microscope is a budget-friendly option, designed for primary students or hobbyists. With a monocular viewing tube, cool running LED illumination, and three objectives, the 205 is a great option for those just starting out in the world of microscopy.
The 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives provide the user with multiple options for viewing their specimens clearly. The 3.5V LED illumination also works to enhance the view without heating up the microscope. While the 45° inclined monocular provides an ergonomic angle. Additional pluses include low position focusing controls, an easy grip design, and 1-touch stage clips for uncomplicated changing of slides.
- Easy grip design to enhance easy handling within classrooms
- Low position focusing controls
- State of the art LED illumination
- Patented 1-touch stage clip enables easy change of slides
- Inward facing nosepiece provides maximum operating space
- 185mm focal length
- 45° inclined monocular
- WF10x/18mm eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, 40x objectives
- Separate coarse and fine focus
- 70mW/3.5V LED illumination with intensity control