While the old-school style of the Skullcandy Vandal Speaker Dock provides reason enough to click the "Add to Cart" button, the real job of this unique speaker dock is to let you rock out to the tunes of your iPod, iPhone, and other portable audio devices sans headphones. It boasts dual woofers and dual tweeters, and a wide frequency response of 20 Hz - 20 kHz. In total, the stereo speakers can pump out 21 watts of power.
The unit is designed to make a well-suited match for many popular models of the iPod, iPod touch and iPhone. Simply dock the device of your choice and you'll be jamming to the sweet sounds of your playlists in no time. It also includes a rear auxiliary jack so you can connect other devices like a CD player, cassette deck, turntable, non-docking MP3 player or even listen to stored or streamed content from your Smartphone.
It's easy to tweak your sound as well -- you'll find individual bass and treble dials and push-buttons to play or pause your tunes, adjust the volume or select the input you want to listen to. And one more thing -- if in the future you find yourself with a case of wanderlust, your new Vandal Speaker Dock will be able to tag along thanks to its compliance with universal 100-240 VAC power.
- Vintage Exterior
- The design of this unique speaker dock is a throwback to the analog era of rock 'n roll, featuring an exterior inspired by the look of vintage amplifiers.
- Dual Woofers and Tweeters
- The Skullcandy Vandal Speaker Dock is outfitted with two 3 inch woofers and two 0.7 inch tweeters that work together to deliver crystal clear highs and robust low frequencies.
- Works With iPod and iPhone
- The Apple dock connector accommodates popular models like the iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPhone original, 3G, 3GS and 4. It's also certified as "Made for iPod" and "Made for iPhone" to ensure compatibility with your Apple devices.
- Auxiliary Input for Other Audio Devices
- The unit has a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) audio jack on the rear so you can connect additional devices like a CD player, non-docking MP3 player and more.
- Easy Controls
- The Vandal Speaker Dock features individual bass and treble dials and push-buttons for play/pause, volume, and variable input selection.
- Wireless Remote Control
- The unit comes with a convenient remote that allows you to make adjustments from your bed, the couch, or your favorite chair -- from up to 10 feet away.
- Universal Power Supply
- Since the unit is compliant with worldwide voltage standards (100-240 VAC), you can take it virtually anywhere you go and keep the tunes rolling.