The Telex BTR-80N 2-Channel UHF Base Station (A4M Telex, H3: 500-518MHz Transmit/650-668MHz Receive) is a 2-channel, frequency-agile UHF wireless intercom base station with channel access from each of 4 full-duplex beltpacks, stage announce output with relay closure, wireless talk around (ISO), the patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search feature, and a talk/listen headset station at the base.
The BTR-80N features a transparent graphical user interface and a backlit display, with advanced technology functions such as combination tone code/RF noise squelch and DSP digital audio processing.
This unit has an A4M Telex headset jack and works on H3: 500-518MHz Transmit/650-668MHz Receive frequencies.
- Improved narrow band wireless delivers an unprecedented 25kHz of modulated band width, allowing more users per channel in the cramped UHF spectrum.
- Wireless UHF intercom base station with frequency agility, full-duplexing, and huge selection of available frequencies organized in independent 18 MHz bands
- Factory selected preset frequency groups, 1000' operating range, Transmit power level switch
- Independent front Portable Station enable/disable buttons with LED status indicators, front panel headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset boom mic types automatically
- Enhanced ClearScan 2-button frequency selection for optimal, interference- and intermodulation-free location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- Simultaneous support of up to 4 beltpacks, expandable
- Large backlit LCD, transparent, menu-driven graphic user interface for simplified navigation and assignment
- Full function talk/listen headset station with dedicated headset and boom mic volume and gain controls ,allows for fifth simultaneous user(director, producer, engineer) on intercom channel
- Compatibility with Audiocom, Clear-Com, RTS/RTS matrix wired and wireless intercoms, dedicated 2-wire XLE and 4-wire RJ-11 connectors
- Dual voltage power supply for international use, XLR balanced auxiliary audio input and output connectivity