With the AutoPilot for iPhone & iPod from Griffin Technology, you could be rocking down the road in no time. Why? Because while your iPhone or iPod is powering up for the final destination, you'll have command of your playlists right at your fingertips!
This low-profile power adapter plugs into the 12-volt power outlet in your dashboard or console. The illuminated knob lets you play, pause, and skip to the next or previous track. These simple controls allow you to keep your eyes on the road for safety purposes.
A line-level output jack sends the best possible sound from your iPhone or iPod to the AUX-in jack of your car stereo so you can hear your tunes loud and clear. All in all, the AutoPilot is a great way to charge your iPod or iPhone while controlling and playing music through your car stereo.
- Play your iPod or iPhone through your car stereo's AUX-in port while your device recharges
- Fingertip controls for play, pause, and skip and scan forward and backward
- Three-color charging light indicates charging status at a glance
- 1/8" line-out port and cable let you connect your car stereo's AUX-in port
- Audio line-out with Hi/Lo switch for clear sound