The BTR-700 Single Channel Synthesized Wireless Intercom Base Station with A4F Headset Connector from Telex is perfectly suited for stand-alone operation and also can interface with RTS Intercom, Clear-Com as well as RTS Matrix systems and other 5-wire communications systems.
Operating in the 518-868MHz range, the units operate reliably at line-of-sight distances of 1000' (304.8 m). The BTR-700 system works with up to four TR-700 frequency agile belt packs (not included). The BTR-700 base station provides full duplex communications with the belt packs.
Lastly, the BTR-700 wireless intercom base station provides connections for auxiliary balanced audio input and output.
- Backlit Base Station LCD allows the user to easily monitor the beltpack's status
- Base stations are table or rackmountable
- Beltpack batteries last up to 12-14 hours
- Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case
- ClearScan function automatically finds the best channels on which to operate
- Compatible with Telex Audiocom, RTS, Clear-Com, & other wired intercom types
- Convenient IEC power connector on the base station
- Frequency-agile base station & beltpacks
- Full duplex (simultaneous talk & listen) operation