Completing your Outdoor Photography with Landscape Filters examines the use of graduated neutral density filters, polarizing filters, warming polarizers, color intensifiers, variable neutral density filters and the Vari-n-Duo filter from Singh-Ray. Adam explains how he uses these filters to recreate the scenes as he originally saw them. You'll come away with a sense of what filters can add to your photography.
Locations and Chapters Include
- Sunset at Bell's Canyon Reservoir
- Wasatch Mountain State Park
- The American Fork Canyon Alpine Loop
- Wildlife in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Fly fishing on the Middle Provo River