MultiTone Black & White RC Paper (Pearl, 8 x 10", 100 Sheets) is a durable resin coated photo paper. The paper's pearl finish gives it an appealing matte look with subtle highlights and subdued shadows, for a beautiful photo, free from the perils of hyper contrast. Suitable for both manual and machine processes, the paper is recommended for manual processing. Four contrast grades (1-4) provide flexibility in tonal quality, while its quick drying nature ensures an efficient workflow. Additional features include low fog, high maximum density, and 2 years of storage, in ideal conditions.
- MultiTone Black & White RC Paper
- MultiTone Black & White RC paper features good image tone and fast processing properties. It can be processed automatically under high temperatures. The paper has a highly intensified coating, good endurance of process, good stability during storage, and it dries quickly. This paper is designed for enlarging pictures and large-size photographs with four contrast grades: No 1, No 2, No 3, and No 4. Additional highlights include: low fog, high maximum density, and good texture
- Dark red or yellow green safelight with a 15 watt bulb located at least 6.5'/2m from the paper, with a total light time of 40 minutes
- MultiTone paper is suitable for both manual and machine processes. The manual process is recommended
- The paper should be kept intact in the original package in a dry, cool, ammonia-free, hydro sulfuric gas-free and radiation-free place. The storage temperature should be kept below 70°, and the relative humidity below 65%. The paper can be kept valid for two years under stipulated storage conditions