The slate gray Pro Messenger Bag 160 AW from Lowepro is a shooters bag. This is a slightly different style of bag than a traditional shoulder bag since it features Lowepro's exclusive FlexFlap that opens and closes without buckles or snaps. The touch fastened closure opens and closes with ease - the way you want a bag to open when you need your gear at the drop of a hat. When the shot comes along, you'll be ready with gear in hand. The interior is divided in half with main compartment and a zippered storage pocket. Hence, the bag is made to hold a pro DSLR with grip and attached zoom lens, plus one extra lens and a flash in main compartment or a pro DSLR with grip (body only) in the front pocket, plus three lenses and a flash in the zippered compartment.
It's made from a tough exterior canvas-like material that is made to take a beating and meets Lowepro's usual high standards. The shoulder strap is wide, adjustable and padded since Lowerpro knows you'll be outside much of the day and need to be comfortable. However, if the weather turns against you, they've included a neat All-Weather cover that can be rapidly deployed for complete protection from the elements.
The interior is filled with adjustable dividers that permit you to configure the bag to suit your equipment needs. There's also a zippered interior pocket that can hold additional gear. A SlipLock Attachment Loop is included on each side for those small quick grab items that you don't want to waste time searching for in your bag such as a pouch, keys, flashlight or cleaning cloth. As a final touch, there's a Dual Purpose Pocket in the rear that can be opened and used as a trolley sleeve.
Backed by Lowepro's lifetime warranty, this bag will get you up, out and shooting - in all kinds of weather and with the gear you need in a bag that doesn't weigh you down and is easy to use.
- Innovative FlexFlap Design folds in half for quiet and quick access
- Interior zippered pocket
- SlipLock attachment loop on each side
- Thickly padded shoulder strap for long-wearing comfort
- Custom-milled performance fabric with the look and feel of canvas
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover
- Dual-Purpose Pocket unzips to reveal a handy trolley sleeve
- Fully padded and adjustable interior is highly configurable
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.9" (81.0 cm)