This 50 sheet box of 16 x 20" Glossy finish Colortone Color Paper from MultiTone is a resin coated printing paper designed with a wide latitude that makes it an excellent choice for large quantity printing assignments. The wide latitude combined with its strong reciprocity characteristics minimize the need for extensive color correction and varying exposure times. The tone is neutral and the paper will exhibit excellent color reproduction. It is processed with traditional RA-4 or equivalent processes.
- Specially arranged R/G/B sensitivity works with all commonly used light sources of modern automatic printers and printing equipment
- Excellent color reproduction
- Wider exposure latitude contributes to the higher output
- The reciprocity factor of this paper cuts down on color correction and adjustment of printing times
- The paper should be kept in the intact original package in dry, cool, ammonia-free, hydro sulfuric gas-free and radiation-free places, with the storage temperature below 70° and the relative humidity below 65%. The product can be kept valid for two years under stipulated storage conditions